Explore our promoted experiences
- See many of Liverpool’s famous landmarks on one tour
- Learn where to find some of the city’s oldest medieval relics
- A historian guide will enrich the tour with local stories
- A great choice for travelers looking for an overview of the city
Departure & Return
Meet us at the Entrance of the Iconic Royal Liver Building.
The Tour ends at the Queen Victoria Monument at the bottom of of the famous Castle Street, a Central Location for access to the most popular sites and areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Global City Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "which probably makes life easier for a guide but I feel he could manage a larger group without difficulty." See review