Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
2-hour Guided Walk in the footsteps of the Beatles finishing on the magnificent Liverpool Waterfront. This Liverpool Guided tour has something for everyone it is much more than just The Beatles!
13:00 – Finish - New Beatles Statues, Canada Boulevard, Liverpool Waterfront, L3 1DP
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people with walking problems, it is moderate exercise, but the route is long.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY KR Spanish and English Tours Liverpool
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands