- 1.5-hour ghost walking tour of Liverpool, led by entertaining guides
- Explore Liverpool on foot and discover the city’s dark past
- Wander down one of the most haunted streets in northern England
- Hear hair-raising tales of the spirits who restlessly roam the city after dark
- Pay a visit to the thousands of souls who have been laid to rest at the Anglican Cathedral
Departure & Return
Meet outside The Philharmonic Pub (also known as The Philharmonic Dining Rooms), 36 Hope St, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1 9BX
Anglican Cathedral, Upper Duke Street, Liverpool.
What To Expect
As you walk along one of Britain’s most haunted streets, listen to stories of restless specters said to roam after dark. Hear the tragic tale of Polly, a woman reputed to haunt the former nurse’s home, and feel your spine tingle at the story of ‘Lantern Jaw’, a ghost with a colossal jaw, top hat and flowing cape.
Continue to St Andrew’s Cemetery and uncover the mystery behind the legend-shrouded pyramid, said to contain the remains of a Victorian man who sold his soul to the Devil during a poker game.
Conclude your terrifying tour at the Anglican Cathedral — the largest, and reputedly most haunted, cathedral in Britain. In the graveyard, more than 58,000 bodies rest and recorded sightings of restless souls are countless.
After a 1.5-hour walk, bid your guide farewell outside of the cathedral.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shiverpool
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience