- The perfect overview tour for first-time travelers to Liverpool
- Save time being held up in traffic by exploring the city on foot
- Hear stories about The Beatles and pass by The Cavern Club
- A guide enhances the tour with stories about Liverpool’s history and culture
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide (who will be wearing purple) outside the Marks & Spencer department store, 35 Church Street, L1 1DF. Occasionally routing may change, if this happens changes are sent to you 24 hours before the start.
Please note this tour are planned to last approx. 2 hours 15 minutes but we recommend allowing up to 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend you have a bottle of water with you for the walk.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liverpool Famous Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.