- Get a quick overview of Florence in just one day
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Snap the perfect photo in front of the Leaning Tower
- Taste traditional Cantucci (Tuscan cookies)
Departure & Return
Take the shuttle bus until the last stop in Via Cogorano n.1, at the corner with Piazza del Municipio, next to the meeting point of the shuttle buses coming from cruise ships where our tour leader will be waiting for you. He/she will be wearing a blue t-shirt from the "Shore Emotion Crew"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Florence and Pisa are both UNESCO world heritage sites, where tour buses must, by law, park in designated areas which means that people have to walk from the designated bus parking to the sites that are visited.
- Most travelers can participate
- If your ship arrives later than 9 am, please contact us to see if there's a solution for you
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ciaoflorence Tours & Travels Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff