8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
While you’re in port in Livorno, visit two of Tuscany’s top cities—Pisa and Florence—on this day-long private shore excursion. Travel by 9-seater Mercedes minivan from the coast to Pisa to see its major attraction, the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Continue to Florence to visit landmarks like Piazzale Michelangelo, the Duomo and Ponte Vecchio. You may choose to visit one of the city’s famous museums, the Uffizi Gallery or Accademia Gallery, if you wish (additional expense).
- Pisa and Florence shore excursion from Livorno
- See the Learning Tower of Pisa and the Florence Duomo
- Enjoy a scenic drive through Tuscany
- Customize the itinerary to your preferences, if you wish, such as a stop at a Tuscan winery
- Travel by private van, which may drive into the city center unlike large coaches
- Port pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Porto di Livorno, Piazza dell'Arsenale, 8, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Tuscany
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence and Pisa Shore Excursion from Livorno?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence and Pisa Shore Excursion from Livorno?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florence and Pisa Shore Excursion from Livorno?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Florence and Pisa Shore Excursion from Livorno
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLivornoBus Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - PisaHistorical Tours - PisaFull-day Tours - PisaBus Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory