Are you interested in?
93 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
87 Tours & Activities
207 Tours & Activities
3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Get out of the city and eat a traditional Slovenian meal at a countryside restaurant on this food tour. Depart from your hotel in a private vehicle and make your way to the village of Dolsko. At a traditional village restaurant, learn about Slovenian cuisine from your guide. Sample a wide variety of Slovenian food as you enjoy your 4-course meal.
- Savor a 4-course meal
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel comfortably in a private vehicle
- Learn about Slovenian cuisine from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
4-course lunch or dinner
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We only need the information of your Hotel or adress where you stay and we will pick you up and also inform you what time is the pick up.
- Brnik Airport, Ljubljana Slovenia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LB&T Vegov hram
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lunch or Dinner trip to a typical Slovenian restaurant?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lunch or Dinner trip to a typical Slovenian restaurant?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lunch or Dinner trip to a typical Slovenian restaurant?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 20617P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLjubljanaFood Tours - BledBus Tours - BledWine Tastings - BledFood Tours - TriesteBus Tours - TriesteWine Tastings - TriesteFood Tours - KoperBus Tours - KoperWine Tastings - KoperCategory
Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke)Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)Museum of IllusionsCankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)Ljubljana Castle FunicularNational and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)Ljubljanica River