Are you interested in?
93 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
368 Tours & Activities
207 Tours & Activities
9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take a break from the busy streets of Ljubljana and explore the Karst region of Slovenia with a tour of Skocjan Caves and the Lipica Stud Farm. Skip the hassle of navigating outside of Ljubljana on your own and enjoy small group transportation directly to the attractions. You’ll discover the world of the Lipizzan horse, one of Europe’s oldest horse breeds, at the Lipica Stud Farm and then enjoy a tour through the magical underworld of mysterious passages ways, giant stalactites, underground lakes, and more in the Škocjan Caves.
- Spend a day exploring the Karst region of Slovenia with a tour from Ljubljana
- Discover the magical white Lipizzan horses at the charming Lipica Stud Farm
- Wander through the fascinating underground world of the Skocjan Caves
- Enjoy semi-private transportation to the attractions from your Ljubljana hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation with Mercedes-Benz, BMW or similar type of vehicle
English speaking guide/driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Škocjan caves entrance fee
Prosciutto and Teran wine tasting ( UNTILL 31.3.2020)
sightseeing tour of Štanjel (UNTILL 31.3.2020)
Sightseeing tour of Lipica ( 1.4.-31.10.2020)
Lipica Stud Farm entrance fee ( 1.4.-31.10.2020) - 16€
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are kindly asking you to inform us where you are staying or which pick-up point from the list of our general pick-up locations did you choose, so that we can provide all the necessary information and find a pick up location close to you.
As different pick-up locations have different pick-up times you will be contacted through Email and all the details about the pick-up will be given.
Below you can find three more of our general pick-up locations:
Slovenian tourist information center (Ad.: Krekov trg 10 , 1000 Ljubljana)
Levstik sqaure (Ad.: Levstikov trg 5, 1000 Ljubljana)
French Revolution Square ( by the obelisk Ad. : trg Francoske Revolucije,Ljubljana)
*A short delay of up to 15 minutes can occur due to traffic conditions and different pick up locations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult. There are over 500 stairs on the tour, so the customer has to be prepared for it.
- Minimum numbers apply for the Group tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY To do in Slovenia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Keep in mind for this tour, the guide will give you history of the Lipica Stud farm and Skocjan caves." See review
Product code: 3312P50
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLjubljanaBus Tours - BledHistorical Tours - BledFull-day Tours - BledBus Tours - TriesteHistorical Tours - TriesteFull-day Tours - TriesteBus Tours - KoperHistorical Tours - KoperFull-day Tours - KoperCategory
National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)Museum of IllusionsLjubljana Castle FunicularLjubljanica RiverCankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke)Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)