Are you interested in?
207 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
369 Tours & Activities
Desserts & Sweets
3 Tours & Activities
9 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Get out of the city and taste local wines in the countryside on this full-day tour. Depart from your Ljubljana hotel in a private vehicle and make your way to the town of Ljutomer. Visit a pottery workshop before driving through the wine hills of Jeruzalem. Stop to sip the local wines and learn about the region from your guide. Pair your wines with local food, including lunch.
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Ljubljana hotel
- Travel comfortably in a private vehicle
- Learn about the region from your guide
- Sip local wines from the Jeruzalem hills
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We only need the information of your Hotel or adress where you stay and we will pick you up and also inform you what time is the pick up.
- Brnik Airport, Ljubljana Slovenia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LB&T Vegov hram
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Routes of Jeruzalem Slovenia Small-Group Tour from Ljubljana or Maribor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Routes of Jeruzalem Slovenia Small-Group Tour from Ljubljana or Maribor?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Routes of Jeruzalem Slovenia Small-Group Tour from Ljubljana or Maribor?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 20617P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLjubljanaFood Tours - BledBus Tours - BledWine Tastings - BledFood Tours - TriesteBus Tours - TriesteWine Tastings - TriesteFood Tours - KoperBus Tours - KoperWine Tastings - KoperCategory
National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)Ljubljanica RiverMount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)MetelkovaCankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)Ljubljana Castle FunicularMuseum of Illusions