- Comprehensive tour in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Departure & Return
Stance 3, Greenline Coach Terminal, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH Our London departure point is located at Stance 3 in the Greenline Coach Station. This is located directly behind Victoria Train Station and diagonally across from Victoria Coach Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Near public transportation
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Oxford – You have free time in Oxford between 11am - 1pm. If you'd like to visit the Oxford colleges, libraries or museums, reserve your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Oxford and Traditional Cotswolds Villages Small-Group Day Tour from London.