10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This is a Meet and Greet service. We pick up from clients Hotel or private address. client may choose their pick up address and drop off without any extra charge.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Visit London
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bicester Village Shopping Outlet Private Tour from London ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bicester Village Shopping Outlet Private Tour from London ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bicester Village Shopping Outlet Private Tour from London ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bicester Village Shopping Outlet Private Tour from London ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bicester Village Shopping Outlet Private Tour from London
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursShopping ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLondonBus Tours - HorleyShopping Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetShopping Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeShopping Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Regent's Park Tours & TicketsQueen Elizabeth Olympic Park Tours & TicketsHousehold Cavalry Museum Tours & TicketsNational Portrait Gallery Tours & TicketsTheatre Royal Drury Lane Tours & TicketsPrince Edward Theatre Tours & TicketsBoxpark Shoreditch Tours & TicketsBrick Lane Tours & TicketsBaker Street Tours & TicketsSt. Stephen Walbrook Tours & TicketsThe London Bridge Experience and London Tombs Tours & TicketsLondon Stansted Airport (STN) Tours & TicketsLeicester Square Tours & TicketsAbbey Road Tours & TicketsRoyal Albert Hall Tours & TicketsTate Britain Tours & TicketsNovello Theatre Tours & TicketsCutty Sark Tours & TicketsWhitechapel Tours & TicketsWembley Stadium Tours & Tickets