- Full-day trip to Blenheim Palace and the Cotswolds from London, led by an expert guide
- Explore Blenheim Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill
- Revel in the quintessentially English villages and thatched-roof houses of the Cotswolds from the comfort of a luxury coach
- Visit the charming villages of Bibury or Bourton-on-the-Water
Departure & Return
Departs : 9am (boarding at 8:30am) Victoria Coach Station, Gate 1-5
What To Expect
On arrival, purchase an entrance ticket and embark on a guided tour of the regal residence; listen to illuminating commentary through state-of-the-art headphones as you explore lavish State Rooms, see priceless pieces of art, and stroll through the beautifully landscaped gardens.
After thorough exploration, return to your coach and travel to the Cotswolds, a quintessentially English region with an abundance of natural beauty. Delight in charming parishes and thatched villages during a brief interlude in Bibury, home to a set of 14th-century cottages known as Arlington Row, and a stop at the 12th-century St. Mary's Church. Or head to a place declared the ‘Little Venice’ of the area, Bourton-on-the-Water, and capture fantastic photographs of tranquil lanes parallel to sparkling waterways.
Stop in the village of Bampton, the filming location for many period drama series including 'Downton Abbey,' and see landmarks like the home of Isobel Crawley and the Downton Cottage Hospital.
Then relax during the return journey to London, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: this tour does not visit Highclere Castle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can purchase entry to Blenheim Palace and gardens on the day of tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 51 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend this tour even though it rained all day." See review
- "PLEASE remove the Bampton STOP, I would like to use Evan Evans again, but feel cheated with the Bampton stop, its unnecessary, other perons on the tour thought they were going to see Highclere." See review
- "Blenheim actually needs a full day on site to do it justice, but we ran through the interior and saw a small portion of the extensive grounds in the time allotted." See review