Don’t worry—here are some similar options
10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit three major attractions in the English countryside with the ease of a full-day tour from London. Head to Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), and the White Cliffs of Dover to take in the scenery and history of these famous locations. Your tour includes admission tickets to Leeds Castle and Canterbury Cathedral, and round-trip transportation from Victoria Coach Station.
- Full-day Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral, and Dover tour from London
- Cover more ground in one day with a coach tour
- View the English Channel from Dover
- Includes admission tickets, and climate-controlled coach with Wi-Fi
Saved to wishlist!
Fun English Speaking Guide!
Entrance to Leeds Castle
Entrance to Canterbury Cathedral
See The White Cliffs of Dover
Hotel Pickup/ Drop Off
Departure & Return
SW1W 9TN , London SW1W 9TN, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
Victoria Coach Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Sight tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Garden of England : Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral & Dover Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 75760P314
Compare Similar Experiences
Garden of England : Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral & Dover Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyNature and Wildlife - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetNature and Wildlife - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeNature and Wildlife - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Kensington GardensDowning Street Diana Memorial FountainOld Royal Naval CollegeLyceum TheatreLondon National TheatreAlbert MemorialBaker StreetLyric Theatre LondonBond StreetPlatform 9 3/4Heathrow Airport (LHR)Gabriel's WharfChurchill War RoomsGreenwichCarnaby StreetKensington PalaceBAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London Adelphi TheatreVictoria and Albert Museum