Are you interested in?
London Eye Tours
204 Tours & Activities
705 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2076 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
This whirlwind tour takes you to many of London’s notable landmarks and attractions. With a private guide, visit the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Downing Street, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Tower of London, and more. Learn about the city’s history and get tips from a local about what else to see and do while you’re in town.
- Half-day tour of London with local guide
- Good choice for first time visitors
- Private tour—only your group participates
- Use public transport like the locals
Saved to wishlist!
In Person Guidance
Public transportation tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We would be pleased to pick you up any hotel between Zone 1 to 4 in London. Please just state the name of the hotel in London.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Londoner
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Private London Tour by Walking and Public Transportation?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Private London Tour by Walking and Public Transportation?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Private London Tour by Walking and Public Transportation?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Private London Tour by Walking and Public Transportation?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 119638P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursUnderground Tours Walking ToursLayover Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyUnderground Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyLayover Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetUnderground Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetLayover Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeUnderground Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeLayover Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Southwark CathedralBrixton MarketLondon ShardKnightsbridgeSEA LIFE® London AquariumShakespeare's GlobeSohoCambridge TheatreWestminster AbbeyThe Kia OvalImperial War Museum (IWM)Handel & Hendrix in LondonLord's Cricket GroundOld Truman Brewery Old Royal Naval CollegeRoyal Opera HouseWhitehall West End Theater DistrictJermyn Street Wallace Collection