9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Personal driver guide
Departure & Return
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9TP, UK
We will pre arrange collection details prior to the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY London Country Tours.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Harry Potter or Downton Abbey Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Harry Potter or Downton Abbey Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Harry Potter or Downton Abbey Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Harry Potter or Downton Abbey Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Harry Potter or Downton Abbey Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLondonShore Excursions - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyAirport & Hotel Transfers - HorleyPorts of Call Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyShore Excursions - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetAirport & Hotel Transfers - Stansted MountfitchetPorts of Call Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetShore Excursions - CambridgeBus Tours - CambridgeAirport & Hotel Transfers - CambridgePorts of Call Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Bushy Park Tours & TicketsDiana Memorial Fountain Tours & TicketsMuseum of Brands Tours & TicketsBorough Market Tours & TicketsParliament Square Tours & TicketsWarwick Castle Tours & TicketsRoyal Air Force Museum London Tours & TicketsLondon Chinatown Tours & TicketsLord's Cricket Ground Tours & TicketsEast End Tours & TicketsRoyal Opera House Tours & TicketsSt. Paul's Cathedral Tours & TicketsShaftesbury Theatre Tours & TicketsDowning Street Tours & TicketsTrafalgar Square Tours & TicketsLondon Transport Museum Tours & TicketsChurchill War Rooms Tours & TicketsLondon Bridge Tours & TicketsClink Prison Museum Tours & TicketsWhitehall Tours & Tickets