Don’t worry—here are some similar options
30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
In the crowded city of London, personal space is in short supply. Escape the hubbub and strangers at ground level and rise into the sky in the company of friends and family in your very own private capsule on the Lastminute.com London Eye. Enjoy quality time with loved ones and bird’s-eye views of city landmarks, such as Big Ben and Buckingham Palace.
- Celebrate special occasions in style with a private pod on the Lastminute.com London Eye
- Avoid jostling with the general public for the best viewing spots
- Save time and avoid lines with fast-track entry
- Ideal for groups—each capsule can accommodate up to 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Your own London Eye Family and Friends Private Capsule
Departure & Return
Departure PointLondon Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY The London Eye
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during London Eye Friends and Family Private Capsule (3 to 15 people)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during London Eye Friends and Family Private Capsule (3 to 15 people)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during London Eye Friends and Family Private Capsule (3 to 15 people)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during London Eye Friends and Family Private Capsule (3 to 15 people)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingLondonSkip-the-Line Tours - HorleyAttractions & Museums - HorleySkip-the-Line Tours - Stansted MountfitchetAttractions & Museums - Stansted MountfitchetSkip-the-Line Tours - CambridgeAttractions & Museums - CambridgeCategory
Clink Prison MuseumWestminsterGuards MuseumBritish MuseumKnightsbridgeLyceum TheatreKew GardensSt. Martin's Theatre Fan MuseumTate BritainArcelorMittal OrbitSt. Stephen WalbrookHam House London Stansted Airport (STN)Bomber Command MemorialAll England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC)St. Martin-in-the-FieldsImperial War Museum (IWM)Savoy TheatreLondon Transport Museum