- Independent evening sightseeing tour around London
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and customize your own nighttime experience
- See top London attractions lit up at night, like the London Eye and Big Ben
- Explore vibrant parts of London such as Soho, the West End, and Embankment
- Get tips for the best places to visit from your private driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• These private tours are ideal for one or more couples who wish to explore London and its environs in the comfort of a chauffeur-driven vehicle; or even for a family of up to 6 people who would like a private tour.
• Tours pick up and drop off at clients’ hotel. Tour pick up times are flexible but MUST be advised at time of booking. Tours do not include entrance fees. Suggested entrance tickets have been provided as a separate charge with each tour.
• If passenger wants to custmise their tour then they can contact us at a time of booking.
• If passenger wants to choose their pick up location which is outside of central London area then they can inquire us on provided voucher details
What To Expect
Whatever your route, it’s hard to miss some of the city’s top sights. Setting off through Piccadilly, see the lively evening crowd and pass elegant landmarks like Fortnum & Mason and the Ritz. From your comfortable vantage point, view Trafalgar Square aglow and stop in bohemian Soho for a peek at London’s most chic revelers. Stroll through the vibrant streets that make up Soho’s gay district, and check out the quirky businesses, hip bars, and Chinatown restaurants.
Continue on to the West End, dubbed ‘Theatreland’ as the home of the capital’s great theaters like the Adelphi and Theatre Royal. Head down to Thames Embankment to pop into a pub for a pint or stroll along the river for illuminated views of Tate Modern, the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament, and Big Ben.
Along the way, learn insider tips and fascinating facts that you wouldn’t get anywhere else, and enjoy the flexibility of stopping whenever you'd like to get a closer look at an area. Your sightseeing tour ends with drop-off at your central hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. Airport Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, after and during service. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air.
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. Please note that child seats are not compulsory and need to be requested on an ad hoc basis.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Airport Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by London by Night Independent Sightseeing Tour with Private Driver.