- Private tour of historical London and the British Museum
- Witness a Changing of the Guard ceremony outside of Buckingham Palace
- See top attractions such as Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Trafalgar Square
- See the best of the British Museum's collection of 8 million objects
- Undivided attention from a guide is guaranteed on this private tour
Departure & Return
Meet by the red telephone booth closest to the Main Gate in front of the British Museum
What To Expect
As you explore, your guide provides engaging commentary that spans London’s 2,000-year-old history. Wander down Whitehall towards Trafalgar Square and see 10 Downing Street, the residence of the British Prime Minister, before arriving at Buckingham Palace.
Marvel at the elaborate façade of Her Majesty the Queen’s official residence and watch a Changing of the Guard ceremony — a performance steeped in regal tradition.
Finally, make your way the British Museum to visit a carefully curated selection of the museum’s highlights. Observe artifacts that date back to the prehistoric ages and see the world-renowned Rosetta Stone, the key to understanding Egyptian hieroglyphics.
After a comprehensive tour, bid your guide farewell in the British museum and continue exploring independently.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Notes: British Museum and other attractions or museums in London may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours London
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff