7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
History buffs can discover two of England’s most beautiful—and less crowded—sites on this fascinating private tour. First, soak up the majesty of Leeds Castle, perhaps England’s most romantic castle, set on an island amid elaborate grounds. Then experience ancient Canterbury and tour its stunning cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Your tour includes door-to-door transport and guiding but excludes entrance fees.
- Follow in the footsteps of Henry VIII at beautiful Leeds Castle
- Learn about the gory past of UNESCO-listed Canterbury Cathedral
- Enjoy personal attention and insights from your private guide
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transport
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Entrance tickets for everyone and the tickets for the tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please confirm address of the hotel at least 24 hours before departure by email: email@example.com
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please confirm time for pick up and address of the hotel
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Viplondontour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of Leeds Castle and Canterbury?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour of Leeds Castle and Canterbury
7 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
East EndCovent GardenLyceum TheatreWestminsterKidZania LondonMuseum of BrandsMayfairFleet Street St. James's PalaceSt. Stephen WalbrookBAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London Windsor CastleNational Maritime MuseumPrince Edward TheatreHarrodsKensington PalaceCarnaby StreetWest End Theater DistrictSaatchi GalleryOld Truman Brewery