- Visit Shakespeare’s Birthplace and Anne Hathaway’s Cottage in Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Admire the pretty villages of Bibury, Burford and Bourton-on-the-water in the Cotswolds
- Escape London for a day in the countryside!
Departure & Return
Departure point: Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH Check-in: 8:00am Departure: 8:30am Return(approx.): 7:30pm Return Point: Kensington and Victoria areas - subject to traffic conditions
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change. The time spent at each location is approximate and is subject to change depending on various factors (traffic conditions, etc)
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The Cotswolds is a cute and quaint area, definitely worth leaving London to see." See review