- See the Champs-Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe on a guided sightseeing tour
- Take in the views from the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Marvel over masterpieces like the Mona Lisa at The Louvre
- Admire the Paris skyline from the water on a Seine river cruise
- Fully escorted tour ensures a hassle-free trip
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: St Pancras International Station, London. Address: Euston Rd, London N1C 4QP Directions: Meet the representative at Chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse at St Pancras International Station Meeting time at St Pancras International: 6:00am (5.30am on Saturdays)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Louvre Museum is currently closed. We will therefore visit Musee d’Orsay instead.
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk; You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- During this tour there is a fair amount of fast paced walking involved. Please dress appropriately
- Please note: on Tuesday the Louvre is closed and you will be given a ticket to Musée d’Orsay instead
- Please note: on selected date the tour departure time may vary- please confirm your departure time with the supplier
- Children under 3 are complimentary. You must bring a valid passport and visa if required. On Tuesdays the Louvre is closed and you will visit Musee d'Orsay instead. Please arrive at least 45min at the train station before your train departure time for check-in.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Meeting Point: Chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse, St Pancras International Station
- Meeting time: 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays), please arrive at least 10 minutes before the time stated.
- Departure Point: St.Pancras International station
- Monday to Friday: Check In :06:00 am Departure from London : 07:01 am Return To London : 08:13 pm
- Saturday : Check In: 05:30 am Departure from London : 06:18 am Return To London : 08:13 pm
- Please note that there is a 1-hour time difference between London and Paris, with Paris 1 hour ahead.
- 100% cancellation fee applies
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action, or bad weather as this is beyond the supplier's control
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk. You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- During this tour there is a fair amount of fast paced walking involved. Please dress appropriately.
- ‘Due to security reasons and regulations imposed by the train company and the attractions, you must contact the supplier 24 hours after the booking date to confirm the exact names of all the travellers within your booking’.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Guided Day Trip to Paris from London-includes Eiffel Tower, River Cruise, Louvre.