Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip from London to Windsor, Bath, and Stonehenge
- Visit the World Heritage–listed city of Bath
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Stonehenge and discover the myths surrounding the megalithic stone circle
- Follow your guide on a walking tour of the quaint English town of Windsor or alternatively, chose to purchase tickets on site to visit Windsor Castle on your own.
- Travel in the lap of comfort and luxury in a private air-conditioned coach, with an expert English-Speaking local guide by your side.
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Just outside the exit to Gloucester Road tube station. Arriving by tube: Take the tube to Gloucester Road and exit the station. Your guide will be waiting for you with a sign immediately upon exit.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Unable to accommodate strollers and baby carriages
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders UK
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The car park and visitor's center is far from Stonehenge and requires transport by bus." See review
- "If you didn't want to pay to enter those sites, you could easily have found things to do in the towns of Windsor and Bath." See review
- "We had beautiful fall weather making the tour extra enjoyable, but the length of time in each stop was what really made the tour ideal." See review