- Round-trip train fares
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Reserved seating
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
in front of Le Pain Quotidien Coffee Shop inside St Pancras Station at 6am. Please note check in on Saturdays has been changed to 6:30am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and younger travel complimentary.
- You must bring a valid passport or EU-issued identification card and a visa, if required.
- Please note that there is a 1-hour time difference between London and Paris.
- Your train departs at 7:01 AM from St Pancras International. You must arrive at 6:00 AM
- Your train arrives back in London at 8:39 PM, departing Paris at 7:13 PM. You must arrive at Gare du Nord at least 45 minutes prior to your train's scheduled departure time.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Self-Guided Paris Tour from London by Eurostar with Seine River Cruise.