- Explore Warwick Castle, the Cotswolds, and Stratford-upon-Avon on a full day tour from London
- Customize your itinerary with flexible tour options at Warwick and Stratford-upon-Avon
- Upgrade to a tour of Warwick Castle, including the dungeons and gardens
- Opt to visit Shakespeare's childhood home at Stratford-upon-Avon
- Escorted by a knowledgeable English speaking guide
- Upgrade to include entrance fees or decide on the day which attractions you'd like to visit
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departs : 8.30am (Boarding at 8am), Victoria Coach Station Gate 1 - 5 Nearest Station: Victoria
What To Expect
On arrival, opt to purchase an entrance ticket to the castle in order to enjoy an enriching guided tour of the 1,000-year-old fortress’s interior. Alternatively, enhance your experience of the city center on a free guided walking tour of the well-preserved monuments and antique landmarks of Warwick.
Next, head to Stratford-on-Avon to discover the birthplace of the pioneering playwright, William Shakespeare. Either stroll through the beautiful market town independently or choose to visit Shakespeare’s quaint half-timbered home and delve into his childhood.
After enriching your literary knowledge, return to the coach and travel to Oxford, a blissfully beautiful city replete with grand university buildings and charming waterways. Discover which prominent intellectual figures attended the prestigious Oxford University and then embark on a tour of the city’s cobbled streets and picture-perfect college courtyards.
Finally, admire the abundance of natural beauty in the Cotswolds, a region replete with rolling hills and quintessential English villages. Listen to legends and legacies surrounding the area's rich heritage and then relax during the return journey to London, where the tour concludes.
Please note, entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased from your guide on tour, or select the option to include admission tickets when booking. Please see the Itinerary section for prices.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands