12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover everything from Roman ruins to Royal residences on this full-day tour of Stonehenge, Windsor, and Bath from London. Start with a visit to the 18th-century spa resort of Bath, where the elegant thermal baths date back to Roman times. Then, be awed by the towering 5,000-year-old stone circle of Stonehenge, before brushing up on your Royal history at the extravagant Windsor Castle, one of the Queen’s official residences.
- Visit Bath, Stonehenge, and Windsor on a day trip from London
- Learn about the history of each location from your guide
- Travel between each destination in a comfortable vehicle
- All entrance fees are included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This tour is led by a Blue Badge Guide and includes entry to St. George’s Chapel.
Saved to wishlist!
Visit Stonehenge, an UNESCO World Heritage Site
Entry to Windsor Castle (if option selected)
Entry to Roman Baths Museum (if option selected)
Panoramic tour of Georgian city of Bath and entry to The Pump Room
Air-conditioned vehicle with Free Wi-fi
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The State Apartments at Windsor Castle are occasionally closed; on such occasions, your tour may visit the castle precincts, St George's Chapel (except on Sundays) or Queen Mary's Dolls' House instead.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The Stonehenge Audio Guide is available to download in 12 different languages prior to the visit or while you are on site. Please search for the ‘Stonehenge Audio Tour’ in your app store.
- During low season the tour may also include an additional stop in the village of Lacock (Harry Potter filming location).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath Trip from London?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath Trip from London?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath Trip from London?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath Trip from London?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath Trip from London
11 hours 30 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyArchaeology Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArchaeology Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeArchaeology Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Chislehurst CavesThe Kia OvalMansion HouseNational Portrait GalleryLondon Transport MuseumKew GardensMadame Tussauds LondonLyric Theatre LondonZSL London ZooSt. Martin's Theatre Kensington PalaceAmbassadors TheatreWestminster CathedralRegent's ParkFortnum & MasonAldwych TheatrePortobello RoadSpitalfieldsBritish MuseumWestminster