- General admission to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach
- Learn all about the marine life of the Pacific Ocean, the planet’s largest ocean
- Travel from the waters of Alaska to California to Micronesia
- See seals, sea lions, otters, sharks, tropical fish, sea stars, an octopus and more
- Babies! Opening May 27th - Meet the newest members of the Aquarium family and discover how they hold the key to our future. From rescued sea otters, mesmerizing little cuttlefish, and miniature sea jellies to tiny translucent fish and a young desert tortoise, experience the heart-warming joy of baby animals while learning their fascinating behavior and biology, how we care for them, threats to their survival, and what their future means for their species and our ocean planet.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Wheelchairs available at the Information Desk
- Visitors Guides available in English and Spanish
- Map Translations available at Information Desk in: Cambodian Chinese French German Italian Japanese Korean Russian Vietnamese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Convenient parking available for $8 with Aquarium validation.
- Tickets are valid for a year from purchase date. TO CHANGE YOUR DATE OR TIME OF VISIT go the the Aquarium's website to create a new free reservation. Your tickets will scan on your new date and/or time.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Aquarium of the Pacific
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas