Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
ARRIVE AT 10:15am; Tour departs promptly at 10:30. We cannot wait for latecomers. NO RESTROOMS -use restroom before departure Meet your guide OUTSIDE on street. Do not bother the people at this address, it is only given as a reference point. DUE TO COVID-19 ALL GUESTS MUST WEAR MASKS ON TOUR
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at 10:15 AM check in with your guide as the experience starts promptly at 10:30. There are other guests on the tour and we can not wait for latecomers.
- Closed-toe shoes are required and layers are recommended
- Young children are welcome to join this hike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the hiking tour should be able to hike on their own. NO STROLLERS!
- Guests must provide their own water for this tour.
- Bikes and Hikes LA remains open! We take both the threat of Coronavirus and the needs of our guests and staff very seriously. We are not cancelling normal operations because our tours take place in open air and require no physical contact. We are taking extra precautions to sanitize our equipment.
- NOTE: This tour meets OUTSIDE on the street. It does not meet at a residential location. Please be mindful of our neighbors. Your guide will meet you outside at the given address. Thank you!
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with a beginner to intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should not have a fear of heights and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bikes and Hikes LA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff