- Driving tour of Hollywood and Beverly Hills
- Pass by Beverly Hills mansions and meander along Mulholland Drive
- Get an insider's perspective on celebrity life in Los Angeles
- Snap photos of the Hollywood sign and Walk of Fame
Departure & Return
On Hollywood boulevard next to the Starbucks
What To Expect
See where brass stars are embedded in the sidewalk with the names of more than 2,000 celebrities, including luminaries like Marilyn Monroe, and characters such as Godzilla and Bugs Bunny.
Next, drive to the top of Mulholland Drive to see the Hollywood sign, then continue through the streets of Beverly Hills to view mansions with sweeping views. The onboard TVs allow you to glimpse both the inside and outside of these private homes.
Ride along Rodeo Drive to the Sunset Strip, passing famous hotels, restaurants, and bars. Wind back to Hollywood to check out the site for the Academy Awards (Oscars) and the historic Chinese Theater before your tour ends on Hollywood Blvd.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Please arrive 15-minutes early for your tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star Track Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands