Explore our promoted experiences
- Led by a local guide
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Instant Confirmation
Departure & Return
We meet under the marquee of the Million Dollar Theater (307 S. Broadway 90013) near the corner of 3rd Street and Broadway. Nearest Metro Rail station - Pershing Square Parking - private lots around meeting point. Prices will vary.
Note: The tour ends at the Grand Central Market (317 S. Broadway 90013), which is the next building over from the starting point. This tour operates as a loop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Note: The tour ends at the Grand Central Market (317 S. Broadway 90013), which is the next building over from the starting point. This tour operates as a loop.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY LA Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.