- New Orleans sunset sail or day sail aboard a luxurious 47-foot sailboat
- Enjoy year-round sailing on Louisiana’s largest inland body of water
- Easy transfers from French Quarter or downtown hotels
- See the world’s longest bridge over water, the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway
Departure & Return
MON THRU THURS - Meet at the dock behind The Blue Crab Restaurant (7900 Lakeshore Drive NOLA). FRI, SAT & SUN - Plug in 101 N Roadway on your GPS. Meet at the dock directly ACROSS THE CANAL FROM The Blue Crab & Landry's Restaurants.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY New Orleans Yacht Experience
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands