2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Buddhism is at the center of Lao culture. Rise early to photograph—or even join in—Luang Prabang’s morning alms-giving ritual, when citizens offer gifts of food to a procession of saffron-robed monks. Once the alms-giving is finished, experience another early ritual, the morning market, with breakfast in a simple eatery. A guide ensures you participate in the right way, while 2-way hotel transfers guarantee you arrive on time.
- Experience Luang Prabang’s alms-giving ceremony and morning market
- Guide advises on photography etiquette and how to interact
- Numbers are capped at just 15 travelers for a more intimate experience
- Comprehensive tour includes breakfast, coffee, and 2-way transfers
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel Pickup 5:10am or Laos Group Tours office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Laos Group Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Alms giving ceremony and morning market with taste of local food and dinks
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMarketsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuang PrabangFood Tours - VientianeMarkets - VientianeFood Tours - Chiang RaiMarkets - Chiang RaiFood Tours - Chiang MaiMarkets - Chiang MaiCategory