1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Mix natural beauty with cultural discovery on this guided mountain bike trip to the Pak Ou Caves. Learn about mulberry paper and weaving at two craft villages, sample “lao lao” whiskey at Whisky Village (Ban Xang Hai), then savor lunch at Pak Ou. After viewing the thousands of Buddhas in the caves, ride a longtail boat back to Luang Prabang. Upgrade for a private tour with door-to-door round-trip transfers.
- Ride a mountain bike along the Mekong River with a guide
- Feast on a delicious lunch with views of the Pak Ou Caves
- Cruise back along the Mekong in a classic longtail boat
- Upgrade for a private tour with hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide
Private chartered boat cruise
Bicycle and safety equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointJoin-in tours ALWAYS meet at a centralized pick-up location noted on the voucher.
Private tours include pick-up from and return to hotels IN THE CITY.
Hotels outside Luang Prabang City may require additional charge.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BCFamilyTour.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Bike to Pak Ou Caves and boat trip back to Luang Prabang City full day
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuang Prabang4WD Tours - VientianeSporting Events - VientianeExtreme - Vientiane4WD Tours - Chiang RaiSporting Events - Chiang RaiExtreme - Chiang Rai4WD Tours - Chiang MaiSporting Events - Chiang MaiExtreme - Chiang MaiCategory