- Marvel at temples like Wat Visoun, Wat Xiengthong, and Wat Xiengthong
- Great-value tour includes entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport
- Ideal introduction to Luang Prabang for first-time visitors or those short on time
- This private tour ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your hotel in Luang Prabang. Please provide pickup location.
What To Expect
Visit the Royal Palace Museum, where you can marvel at the prized gold Buddha and peek into the living quarters of King Sisavang Vong. Then, continue to Wat Sene, Luang Prabang’s oldest temple, and prepare to be dazzled by the lavish ochre and gold interiors.
Grab your camera and continue to Wat Xiengthong, a striking example of classical Laotian architecture with its sweeping tiered roofs. Make two final stops to see the 16th-century stupa of Wat Visoun and peek into the peaceful shrine of Wat Aham, before ending your tour with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Indochina Charm Travel (HCMC Branch)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.