- Half-day walking tour of Lucerne's villas and castles
- Discover the grandest homes around Meggen and Lucerne
- Hear tales of past and present Lucerne citizens as you walk
- See the manor house of St. Charles Hall and statues of Rolf Brem
- Sample the estate's wine at Schloss Neuhabsburg, if you travel in season
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Lucerne railway station Directions: Tour departs from the big arch in front of the railway station. After welcome and introductions, you will be able to catch the next available bus to the starting point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Approx. 2 hours of easy walking is included, with most of the route on flat ground; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The route is suitable for those with baby strollers and wheelchairs
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ECHO Rails & Trails
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience