- Learn more about Lucerne during a private tour, just for your group
- Avoid difficult-to-find meeting points with transport direct from your hotel
- Save time on a visit to Ritter Palace with a prebooked admission ticket
- Discover Lucerne Old Town’s highlights including medieval Hirschenplatz
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to uneven surfaces and stairs this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- On Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays and Special Events the Ritter Palace is closed and can be visited from the outside only.
- During the winter season from November to March the Musegg Wall and Towers are closed and can be visited from the outside only
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Citytrip AG
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Highly recommend this tour for anyone who wants an oversight into the beautiful city of Lucerne." See review