12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Rub elbows with the Greek gods on a full-day hike to the top of Mount Olympus with your guide. Private transportation delivers you to the mountain where you’ll begin your ascent stopping for breaks as needed. At the summit at 9,600 ft (2918 m), enjoy exceptional views and sign the mountaineer’s book. After the descent, unwind as arranged transportation takes you back to town.
- Relax both ways in arranged transportation
- Take a break from museums and experience Greek nature
- Set the pace for the hike and stop whenever you want
- Enjoy the convenience and expertise of a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotel from Neoi Poroi, Platamona, Leptokarya, Dion, Litochoro)
Safety Gear (Helmet, Harness)
Photos & Video
Hiking Gear (Hiking boots +20€, Backpack +15€, Waterproof jacket +10€)
Departure & Return
Leof. Megas Alexandros 44, Nei Pori 600 63, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is hiking with hiking boots or athletic shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. If canceled due to extreme weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Near public transportation
- Minimum group of 3 is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Xtremeway Outdoors Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Olympus Climbing Experience - Mytikas 2918m in a day?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Olympus Climbing Experience - Mytikas 2918m in a day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Olympus Climbing Experience - Mytikas 2918m in a day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Olympus Climbing Experience - Mytikas 2918m in a day?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Olympus Climbing Experience - Mytikas 2918m in a day
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingClimbingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesMacedoniaThessalonikiHiking - ThessalonikiClimbing - ThessalonikiHiking - PeloponneseClimbing - PeloponneseHiking - Adriatic CoastClimbing - Adriatic CoastCategory