4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Safety Gear (Helmet)
Photos & Video
Bike (Hardtail with Hydraulic Disk brakes)
Departure & Return
Leof. Megas Alexandros 44, Nei Pori 600 63, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Xtremeway Outdoors Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Olympus Mountain Bike Adventures?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Olympus Mountain Bike Adventures?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Olympus Mountain Bike Adventures?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Olympus Mountain Bike Adventures?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Olympus Mountain Bike Adventures
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMountain Bike ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMacedoniaThessaloniki4WD Tours - ThessalonikiSporting Events - ThessalonikiMountain Bike Tours - ThessalonikiExtreme - ThessalonikiHalf-day Tours - Thessaloniki4WD Tours - PeloponneseSporting Events - PeloponneseMountain Bike Tours - PeloponneseExtreme - PeloponneseHalf-day Tours - Peloponnese4WD Tours - Adriatic CoastSporting Events - Adriatic CoastMountain Bike Tours - Adriatic CoastExtreme - Adriatic CoastHalf-day Tours - Adriatic CoastCategory