- Explore top Madrid attractions by bike, on a small-group sightseeing tour
- Stop at must-see sights, like Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, and Debod Temple
- See more of Madrid in less time as you bike about 7.5 miles (12 kilometers)
- Get a great value on this tour, with a helmet, bike, and guide all included
Departure & Return
We start at Bike Tours Madrid. Put this name in Google Maps to find it easy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Experience with biking in the city is required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tours Madrid
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands