Are you interested in?
- 4-day tour to Cordoba, Seville, and Granada from Madrid
- See Seville's cathedral and visit the Santa Cruz quarter
- Admire the beauty of Granada's famous Alhambra and Generalife Gardens
- Three nights’ accommodation, with a choice of 4-star hotels
- English-speaking guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Included in the tour is three nights of accommodation in 4-star hotels, entrance fees, transport by air-conditioned coach, select meals, and guided tours of Seville, Cordoba, and Granada.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus. Please note, any expenses incurred at the hotel (ie. cot, meals, etc) should be paid directly to the hotel
- There is no bathroom on the coach
- Hotel grades in Spain differ to those used in other Western countries, but typically 'standard-grade' hotels are of a 3-4-star standard, and 'superior-grade' hotels are of a 4-star standard with better facilities and locations
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase
- Please note: Cathedral in Seville is only visited from the outside.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Andalusia and Toledo - 4 DayTour.