- See the best of Spain's south during this 5-day, 4-night exploration of cities like Seville, Córdoba, Granada and more
- Sample the top cities and sights in Andalusia in one comprehensive trip
- Experience world-famous attractions like the incredible Alhambra and Seville's massive cathedral
- Discover charming and historic Spanish towns like Ronda and Toledo
- Get a sense for Spain's unique blend of Christian, Muslim and Jewish history
- Great introduction to Andalusia
Departure & Return
Please be ready at 7.45am waiting inside the local operator office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Hotels require a copy of the passport. Please provide this information at time of booking
- Passengers are required to clear customs with their own luggage.
- Only one piece of luggage allowed per person.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- In the unusual event that a group numbers less than 12 participants, the Tour Operator reserves the right to operate the tour in minibus or private car with an expert bilingual driver. Local visits to monumental cities are explained by official local guides.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spain Web Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff