6 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Local tour guides
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Most of our guests start the tour from Madrid (hotel or airport) but we can start the tour from any of the points we will visit during the tour: Madrid - Ribera del Duero - Rioja - San Sebastian - Bilbao.
- Barajas Airport, Avenida de la Hispanidad, s/n, 28042 Madrid Spain
- Bilbao Airport, Bilbao Spain
- San Sebastian Airport, Gabarrari Kalea, 5, 20280 Hondarribia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
- 48930 Getxo, Biscay, Spain
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rioja Like A Native
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6 Day Wine and Gastronomy Tour of Northern Spain?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6 Day Wine and Gastronomy Tour of Northern Spain?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6 Day Wine and Gastronomy Tour of Northern Spain?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6 Day Wine and Gastronomy Tour of Northern Spain?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 45050P13
Compare Similar Experiences
6 Day Wine and Gastronomy Tour of Northern Spain
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMadridShore Excursions - ToledoFood Tours - ToledoBus Tours - ToledoWine Tastings - ToledoMulti-day Tours - ToledoPorts of Call Tours - ToledoShore Excursions - SegoviaFood Tours - SegoviaBus Tours - SegoviaWine Tastings - SegoviaMulti-day Tours - SegoviaPorts of Call Tours - SegoviaShore Excursions - ZaragozaFood Tours - ZaragozaBus Tours - ZaragozaWine Tastings - ZaragozaMulti-day Tours - ZaragozaPorts of Call Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Andén CeroMapfre Foundation (Fundación Mapfre)Madrid Naval Museum (Museo Naval de Madrid)Museum of Natural SciencesLa LatinaSorolla Museum (Museo Sorolla) Palacio De CristalLa Esquina del BernabeuLavapiésLázaro Galdiano Museum (Museo Lázaro Galdiano)La Casa EncendidaPlaza de la IndependenciaChurch of San Ginés (Iglesia de San Ginés)Temple of Debod (Templo de Debod)Museum of the Americas (Museo de América)Cardamomo Tablao FlamencoMuseum of Costume (Museo del Traje)Barrio de SalamancaMuseum of Romanticism (Museo del Romanticismo)Royal Palace of El Pardo (Palacio Real de El Pardo)