7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the best of Andalusia on this 7-day tour, beginning in Madrid. Spend two days exploring the Spanish capital independently, and then travel through the iconic Don Quixote countryside to Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo over the course of the week. Check off top sights, including the rose-hinted Alhambra in Granada and Toledo’s UNESCO-listed Old Town, and enjoy a combination of both guided tours and free time. Six nights of accommodation, select meals, transport and the services of a professional guide are all included.
- 7-day tour to Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo from Madrid
- Visit Andalusia's most famous cities, plus Toledo's Old Town
- Take guided tours in all five cities
- Enjoy free time to explore Madrid and Seville at your leisure
- Choice of 3-star or 4-star hotels
- All breakfasts and some dinners are included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned deluxe motor coach
Airport pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Barajas Airport, Avenida de la Hispanidad, s/n, 28042 Madrid Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus. Please note, any expenses incurred at the hotel e.g. cot or meals) should be paid directly to the hotel
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase
- Please advise your flight details at time of booking (airline, flight numbers, arrival and departure times, arrival and departure Date)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo from Madrid?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 7-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo from Madrid?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo from Madrid?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo from Madrid?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
7-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo from Madrid
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMadridBus Tours - ToledoCity Tours - ToledoMulti-day Tours - ToledoBus Tours - SegoviaCity Tours - SegoviaMulti-day Tours - SegoviaBus Tours - ZaragozaCity Tours - ZaragozaMulti-day Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Matadero Madrid Tours & TicketsCampo de Fútbol de Vallecas Tours & TicketsMadrid Naval Museum (Museo Naval de Madrid) Tours & TicketsCybele Palace (Palacio de Cibeles) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Romanticism (Museo del Romanticismo) Tours & TicketsSan Fernando Royal Academy of Fine Art Tours & TicketsAtocha Train Station (Puerta de Atocha) Tours & TicketsMadrid Amusement Park (Parque de Atracciones de Madrid) Tours & TicketsThyssen-Bornemisza Museum (Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza) Tours & TicketsValley of the Fallen (Valle de los Caídos) Tours & TicketsGeomineral Museum (Museo Geominero) Tours & TicketsMapfre Foundation (Fundación Mapfre) Tours & TicketsPuerta del Sol Tours & TicketsLa Taberna de Mister Pinkleton Tours & TicketsCasa de Campo Tours & TicketsMuseo del Aire Tours & TicketsLa Casa Encendida Tours & TicketsMetropolitano Stadium (Wanda Metropolitano) Tours & TicketsHouse Museum of Mouse Perez (Casa Museo de Ratón Pérez) Tours & TicketsChurch of San Ginés (Iglesia de San Ginés) Tours & Tickets