- Discover Avila and Segovia with ease on a day trip from Madrid
- No planning needed: coach transport, guided walks, and entry fees included
- See all the highlights, including Segovia’s Roman aqueduct and Avila’s walls
- Hear tales and facts about the cities and sites that you might miss if alone
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Departure: Calle de San Bernardo, 7, 28013 Madrid at 09.00 am - Outside the commercial gallery. Checking - 08:30 hrs.
Passenger Pick-Up at 08:15 hrs every day to go to the terminal, approximately 500 m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- The use of facemasks during the tour is mandatory. Should you forget, we offer the possibility of adquiring one at the price of 1€
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun and Tickets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience