Departure & Return
Canovas del Castillo Sq at Tourist Bus Stop in front of Madrid Tourist Office Metro station: Banco de España, line 2 or red Our guides: Blue umbrella or blue jacket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note this is a bilingual tour held simultaneously in English and Spanish
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination
- Children must be accompained by an adult
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Madrid Bus Vision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Worth the while to go along with the tour group." See review
- "El Escorial and the Valley of the Fallen should not be missed by anyone with an interest in Spanish history and/or amazing architecture!" See review
- "The bus was comfortable and is a lot more convenient that trying to get to the sites on your own." See review