Departure & Return
Meeting point: Canovas del Castillo Sq at Tourist Bus Stop in front of Madrid Tourist Office Metro station: Banco de España, line 2 or red Our guides: Yellow umbrella or yellow jacket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The best round trip and the best market price
- Careful attention and tour guide in the bus
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge
- Expert English & Spanish Guide
- Guided tour with tickets included the Royal Monastery El Escorial and the Valley of the Fallen
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I recommend going to these two sites but make sure you are meeting at Calle de San Nicolas so that you are going with the excellent company, Julia Travel." See review
- "I think we could get more time in The Valley of the Fallen, and cut the lunch time, 1hour and 15 minutes is too much, And the English wasn't clear," See review