3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a comprehensive tour of Madrid's top sights via bicycle on this small-group tour. With a guide in the lead, you can just pedal along and focus on the scenery. Sights include Retiro Park, Puerta del Sol, the Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor, St. Ann's Square, the Egyptian Templo de Debod, and others. Listen to commentary from your guide on the local history, culture, and architecture.
- Cycle with a small group of just 15 people or fewer
- Bike and helmet provided for your use
- Light refreshments included
- Guide leads the way so you can focus on the scenery
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Calle de los Jardines, 12, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trixi Bike Tours Madrid
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Highlights of Madrid by bike - only 3 hours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Highlights of Madrid by bike - only 3 hours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Highlights of Madrid by bike - only 3 hours?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Highlights of Madrid by bike - only 3 hours?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMadridMountain Bike Tours - ToledoHalf-day Tours - ToledoMountain Bike Tours - SegoviaHalf-day Tours - SegoviaMountain Bike Tours - ZaragozaHalf-day Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Museum of Natural SciencesMuseum of Public Art (Museo Arte Público de Madrid)Madrid Plaza de la VillaLavapiésMadrid Amusement Park (Parque de Atracciones de Madrid)Royal Botanical Garden (Real Jardín Botánico)La Cueva de LolaBullfighting Museum (Museo Taurino de Madrid)Museum of Romanticism (Museo del Romanticismo)Valley of the Fallen (Valle de los Caídos)Ermita de San Antonio de la FloridaPaseo de la CastellanaNational Anthropology Museum (Museo Nacional de Antropología)Casa de CampoPlaza de la IndependenciaMuseo del Aire La Casa EncendidaReina Sofia Museum (Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia)Museum of Costume (Museo del Traje)La Taberna de Mister Pinkleton