- Bike around Madrid on this guided afternoon bicycle sightseeing tour
- Pass top Madrid attractions, like the Reina Sofia museum, and El Retiro Park
- Enjoy a more personal experience with this tour, capped at 15 travelers
- Get great inclusions, with a guide, bike, helmet, and tour photos provided
Departure & Return
We are located at Calle Juan Álvarez Mendizábal, 19 across from a school called Colegio Público Portugal. We're between Calle Luisa Fernanda and Calle Ventura Rodríguez with the closest Metro stations being Ventura Rodríguez (Line 3/Yellow) or Plaza de España (Line 3, Line 10/Dark Blue).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bravo Bike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.