1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get an in-depth view of Madrid in a limited time on this city tour. In the company of a multilingual guide and equipped with a multilingual sound system, learn about the city’s history. Visit highlights that include Puerta del Sol, Gran Vía, Plaza de la Cibeles, Paseo del Arte, Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, and more.
- Learn about Madrid from your guide
- Make the most of limited time
- Use a multilingual sound system
- See Puerta del Sol, Paseo del Arte, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Special sightseeing tourist tour around the best places and monuments in Madrid last approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.
Audio system in: Spanish & English
Non mentioned services
Departure & Return
Punto de Información Turística Paseo del Prado , Pl. Canovas del Castillo, 28014 Madrid, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of Tourist Oficce and Exchange Money Kiosc
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Neptuno Sq, next to the tourist office
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Madrid Bus Vision
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Madrid Panoramic Tour by Double-Decker bus?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Madrid Panoramic Tour by Double-Decker bus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Madrid Panoramic Tour by Double-Decker bus?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Madrid Panoramic Tour by Double-Decker bus?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Madrid Panoramic Tour by Double-Decker bus
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMadridBus Tours - ToledoCity Tours - ToledoAudio Guides - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoBus Tours - SegoviaCity Tours - SegoviaAudio Guides - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaBus Tours - ZaragozaCity Tours - ZaragozaAudio Guides - ZaragozaHistorical Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Alcalá Gate (Puerta de Alcalá)Church of San Ginés (Iglesia de San Ginés)Museo del Aire Plaza de la IndependenciaMuseum of Costume (Museo del Traje)Las Rozas VillageMetropolitano Stadium (Wanda Metropolitano)Sabatini Gardens (Jardines de Sabatini)Casa de CampoCerralbo Museum (Museo Cerralbo)Sobrino de BotínNational Anthropology Museum (Museo Nacional de Antropología)Andén CeroBullfighting Museum (Museo Taurino de Madrid)National Museum of Decorative Arts (Museo Nacional de Artes Decorativas)LavapiésMuseum of the Americas (Museo de América)Madrid Río Park (Parque Madrid Río)Essential FlamencoLázaro Galdiano Museum (Museo Lázaro Galdiano)