- 2- or 3-hour tour through Madrid on a Segway
- Learn to maneuver the 2-wheeled, self-balancing scooter from your guide
- Glide through the city to cover much more ground than you could on foot
- See highlights such as the Prado Museum, the San Miguel Market and the Plaza Mayor
- All equipment included
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at our office in Calle Martin de los Heros 13, just next to Plaza España
What To Expect
Once you feel comfortable, set off down Bailén Street toward Plaza de Oriente to see the equestrian statue of Philip IV and learn about the statues of the other Gothic kings. See the exterior of the Royal Palace, Alumdena Cathedral and pause for photos at the Plaza de Armas.
Glide through the historic Los Austrias neighborhood to Plaza de la Villa, at the center of the medieval city. Travel down the neighborhood's narrow streets to reach the San Miguel Market, then continue to Plaza Mayor and the Bakery House.
In the Literary Quarter, learn about the city's rich cultural history and glide by the famous Prado Museum. See the Puerta del Sol and San Gines, an historic church, as well as the Royal Theatre, before ending up back at your departure point.
Continue to Retiro, the city's urban park, where you'll travel down the network of paths to the Crystal Palace, Retiro Lake and the Alfonso XII monument.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- If you are pregnant, participation is not recommended
- If you had surgery recently, participation is not recommended
- You should have the ability to step on and off the Segway without assistance (similar to climbing and descending stairs)
- Recommended weight approximately 45 to 120 kg (99 to 264 pounds)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Segway Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands