- Private 8-hour walking tour of Madrid including 3-course Spanish lunch
- Perfect for travelers with limited time in Madrid
- Absorb the vibrant atmosphere of Plaza Mayor and Gran Via shopping street
- Discover Jardin de la Vistillas and Puerta del Sol
- Sample barquillo and feast on a traditional Spanish 3-course lunch
- Receive undivided attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
As you stroll towards Puerta de Toledo and Jardin de las Visitlla, a monumental park, your guide offers a historical and cultural overview of Spain’s capital city.
Continue to Madrid’s largest central square, Plaza Mayor, reigned over by the prominent Casa de la Panaderia. Stroll along Gran Via, a bustling boulevard that pays testament to Madrid’s Art Deco heritage, and stop to sample local liquor, barquillo, at a bar.
Then, stray from the beaten path and explore neighborhoods renowned for their cultural significance: wander through La Latina, areas influenced by the Austria dynasty, and the city’s first Muslim area.
See, too, the imperial beauty of Plaza de Oriente, and stop to sample vermouth over ice, a classic Spanish thirst-quencher, before arriving at the restaurant in which you’ll enjoy a 3-course lunch inspired by local cuisine.
Rest your legs and revitalize with wine, soft drinks, and tapas as you chat with your guide and enjoy simple yet wholly satisfying food. Your tour concludes back at your Madrid accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible as this tour is customizable and can be adapted to follow streets with better access
- We run our tours on any day, rain or shine
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Madsnail Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands